About Me

My photo
I met him on the sidewalk. He wore a smile that stretched ear to ear, and carried a yellow rose in his hand. I married him, of course, with sprigs of yellow roses tucked into my bouquet. Now we're having a baby. And couldn't be happier in our ever-after.

our wedding day, 2008

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Super Nanny Phi (and Poppy too)

Just wanted to say thank-you to my parents for being such a tremendous help this past week.

Especially Daisy's Nanny Phi who not only jumped in the car at the crack of dawn to drive 4 hours to the hospital, but braved the 2-days-before-Thanksgiving mob at the grocery store, cooked, cleaned, and put up with my hormonally-heightened OCD.

Poppy was a good Papa Bear too, sending me flowers (Daisies of course!) at the hospital with a note telling me I did a "good job". And when able to make the drive up, he made Daisy and I a homemade birthday cake. Yellow, with pudding and hand-grated Ghirardelli chocolate in the mix cake, to be exact.

They even cooked M and I a Thanksgiving feast, as well as turkey soup the next day, then stocked our freezer full of all the left over goodies.
Didn't have to lift a finger, just the Daisy-Dot.

So if I didn't tell you while you were here: THANKS Mommy and Daddy! Lova you both!



Love,
N, M & Little D

No comments:

Post a Comment