About Me

My photo
I met him on the sidewalk. He wore a smile that stretched ear to ear, and carried a yellow rose in his hand. I married him, of course, with sprigs of yellow roses tucked into my bouquet. Now we're having a baby. And couldn't be happier in our ever-after.

our wedding day, 2008

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

School Shower

My very generous coworkers threw D and I a baby shower last week. They were so generous, in fact, that I had a tricky time fitting all her gifts into my tiny car! She's sure going to be one well-dressed, well-diapered baby!

(My students also hosted their own shower a couple weeks ago -more on that when I get the pictures back : )

So thankful to be surrounded by such support!

Some of the more flattering pictures (at almost 35 weeks):




No comments:

Post a Comment