About Me

My photo
I met him on the sidewalk. He wore a smile that stretched ear to ear, and carried a yellow rose in his hand. I married him, of course, with sprigs of yellow roses tucked into my bouquet. Now we're having a baby. And couldn't be happier in our ever-after.

our wedding day, 2008

Sunday, October 2, 2011

day-trippers

The Hubs treated D and I to a pre-anniversary day trip to Austin this weekend.

Our hodgepodge of an adventure began with crepes downtown, progressed to strolling the flea market for cute baby clothes (our little chiquita got an embroidered Mexican sundress), stocking up on organic bread, chocolate, and Italian soda at Whole Foods, browsing the dog house 'barkitecture' exibit and its discerning 4-legged attendees, a romantic dinner for two, and ultimately, watching the bats take flight from under the bridge at sunset.

Looking forward to bringing our little D along next time!



33 weeks
This barkitechture patron was as big as a horse...and therefore made one  bumpity mama feel small (and happy) by comparison : )



M's favorite design



My favorite : )

See the smoke-streak of bats in the distance?!

No comments:

Post a Comment